*GOOD MORNING GREETINGS 2020

greetingscg: Morning Monday. Here a good day to wish for your friends, your girl friend and your Family***
https://greetingscg.blogspot.com/

More greetingscg Morning day: *12 GOOD MORNING GREETINGS WISHES


01. “Waking up is my favorite and most hated part of the day. I can talk to you when I am awake, but my dreams with you at night are always cut short.”


02. “The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.”


03. “Hey baby. I know that you had a long night, so I sent you a picture of the sunrise, so you could see how beautiful it looked today.” (send a real picture)


04. “Night is over. Morning has begun. Now it’s time to wake up and give me a hug.”


05. “I am sitting here on a park bench drinking coffee and watching the birds fly around as they sing their pretty songs. The only problem is that you are not here by my side.”


06. “I used to be the type of person that would stay in bed for an hour and not want to get up. Now, I can’t wait to jump out of bed and see your beautiful face as fast as possible.”


07. “I always want to be the first voice you hear in the morning and the last voice you hear at night. This is your warning. I will be calling you in 5 minutes.”


08. “All of my fears and worries seem to disappear when I am with you.”


09. “I am so cold this morning. I think that it’s time you wake up from your slumber and we cuddle.”


10. “The worries of the day seem to disappear the moment that you wake up. It’s like you control the wind and the sun while keeping out all of the darkness that makes the world an unbearable place to live.”


11.01. “You’re probably wondering why I just sent you a good morning text after we already hugged and kissed this morning, but I was thinking about you and had to say hi.”


12.02. “The hue of the sun and the dew on the grass reminds me that every day with you is perfect.”


13.03. “Since I spent the whole night dreaming of you, I thought it was only appropriate to message you this morning and wake you up.”


14.04. “When I woke up this morning, I was hoping that it was still night time, and I could hold you in my arms a little longer.”


15.05. “Having you by my side is better than any dream I have ever imagined.”


16.06. “I wish I had a time machine. I would go back in time to be there every day when you woke up.”


17.07. “Come downstairs. I have a surprise for you!” (cook her breakfast)


18.08. “I woke up early and decided to take a picture of the puppy for you. It will make your day.”


19.09 “If you’re feeling down today, remember to take a deep breath and always know that I will have your back.”


20.01. “I didn’t want to wake up this morning, and then I thought of you and couldn’t fall back asleep.”


21.02. “I love the spring, and I love the summer, but there is nothing I love more than you.”


22.03. “I wake up in the morning and smile all day because the first thought on my mind was you.”


23.04. “Sometimes, I wake up so tired. I dream of you at night, and I dream of you during the day. Even when I am with you, I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. You’re my dream girl.”


24.05. “Morning is not just the time of day when you wake up. Morning is the beginning of another day that you can help make perfect for me and all the people’s lives that you will touch.”


25.06. “Wake up, wake up. I just realized that if you’re awake, I might be able to stop day dreaming about you.”


26.07. “Life’s ups and downs make other people frown, but for me, it presents the challenge of how to make every day you have the best day forever tomorrow.”


27.08. “It’s time to open your eyes beautiful and greet the world with the love and happiness you have shown me.”


28.09. “I am missing you more today than I did yesterday when I texted you good morning and more than the day before that.”


29.01. “Your smile is radiant as the sun. I hope that you wake up with a smile on your face and brighten up the world’s day half as much as you do mine.”


30.02. “Today is a gift. You are the present. We can’t go back to yesterday and have a perfect day, but we can start today and make it as perfect as either of us could have dreamed.”


31.01 “Your smile is an inspiration that propels my day forward; filled with creativity, I am able to accomplish everything that comes my way.”


32.02 “The light of the world is something that starts with you. The moment your eyes waken, it’s like a dark cloud has lifted and the world is right again.”

https://greetingscg.blogspot.com/

33.03. “I think that it is time to move in together. Texting you good morning isn’t going to work forever – I start missing you, even more when you respond.”


34.04. “Happiness, excitement and being speechless are not things I am used to. I still am so unsure of what to say when I go to wake you up because I don’t want this dream of perfection to ever go away.”


35.05. “If the morning started without the sun, your smile would be enough to light the path of my day.”


36.06. “Let’s see if you can do it. I am giving you 1 minute to be awake enough to answer one question: who loves you more than anything in the world…… Did you figure it out? It is me!”


37.07. “Good morning sweetness, I’m drinking coffee and thinking of you (of course). Wishing you a wonderful day. See you tonight”


38.08. “Thinking about you only takes a second each morning, but the smile it brings to my face lasts for the entire day.”


39.09. “The sun doesn’t rise in the east, it rises right next to me in my bed. Good morning sunshine.”


40.01. “I don’t care whether my morning coffee is a cappuccino, latte or a mocha. My favorite coffee is the one that I share with you. Good morning.”


41.02. “I love you so much sweetheart, I just don’t know where to start. Maybe because my love for you is like the sunrise, every day it is a new prize. Good morning.”


42.03. “Hello. I may be mistaken, but I think I love you and you love me. Right?”


43.04. “It’s time to wake up sleeping beauty. The world needs your warmth, and I need your touch.”


44.05. “Every morning that I wake up madly in love with you is a day that I want to keep living.”


45.06. “Most people pray to God at night, thanking him for the day that has passed. I pray to God in the morning, thanking him for making you mine and letting me live one more day in paradise.”


46.07. “I wake up smiling thinking of you; I smell the flowers and you come to my mind; I feel the breeze and think of your breath on my skin; I am so happy I can call you mine.”


47.08. “It’s time to rise and shine sleepy head. It’s time to face the day. Remember, our love will help you overcome any of the day’s obstacles.”


48.09. “Rise and shine. It’s time to get up, put on some clothes (or take them off) and come downstairs to give me a hug and kiss.”


49.10. “I hope your day is filled with love and happiness. You don’t know how much you mean to me.”


50.01. “Every day that I wake up next to you is a day that I want to repeat for the rest of my life.”


51.02. “Your smile is stronger than any cup of coffee I have ever had. It wakes me up in an instant and keeps me motivated all day long.”

https://greetingscg.blogspot.com/

52.03. “You are my shining light. Now it’s time to wake up and show the world you’re magic.”


53.04. “Good morning, my love. No matter what happens today or what happened yesterday, I want you to know that you’re the one for me. I love you.”


54.05. “You’re probably sleeping like a baby all warm and cozy in your bed, but I just wanted to tell you how special and beautiful you are. I hope that my text brings a smile to your face and sets the tone for a wonderful day filled with happiness.”


55.06. “The day can’t start without a hug and a kiss. So, wake up and come outside – I will be waiting.”


56.07. “It’s morning and I already love you more today than before I went to sleep.”


57.08. “Some people need coffee in the morning to wake up, but all I need is to think of you. Well, who am I to be choosy? I made you some coffee and left it on the counter.”


58.09. “The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, but as long as you’re sleeping in my bed, I will never realize because my life revolves around you.”


59.10. “The beautiful sunrises of the day remind me that true beauty can only be found in you.”


60.01. “When I looked up at the sun, it reminded me of you. It is always so bright and hot. When the cold air breezes, I remember how lonely and cold the world would be without you.”


61.02. “It is in the morning that I miss you the most. Before your eyes open up and a smile gleams across your face, this is when I miss you the most.”


62.03. “Sweetheart I am right behind you, I support you and I want all your dreams to come true. Good morning, I love you.”


63.04. “I will never find out which is more my love For your hugs or my lust for your kisses. But this is one confusion I am ready To live with as long as I get lots of both.”


64.05. “Good morning to the beat of my heart, the life of my soul, the vision in my eyes and the life in my breath.”


65.06. “Do you know what I like best about mornings? It is the time when I fall in love with you all over again. Good morning.”


66.07. “I could say that you complete me… but that would be a lie because every morning when I awake, I long for you more than the day before..good morning!!!”


67.08. “Being In Love With You Makes Every Morning Worth Getting Up For – Good Morning!, Sweetheart!”


68.09. “Good morning, my love! Do you know how wonderful it is for me to wake up in your arms? I look forward to seeing you this evening.”


69.10. “When I wake up and see you lying next to me, I can’t help but smile. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you.”


70.01. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for. GOOD MORNING ANGEL!”


71.02. “I Feel like you are the reward for everything I did right in my life. GOOD MORNING!”


72.03. “I COULDN’T LET THIS MORNING PASS ME BY – WITHOUT SENDING YOU A BIG KISS. GOOD MORNING SWEETY!”


73.04. “A lot of people dream about being in heaven. But I must be the only man in the whole world to wake up to heaven – the sight of a face as beautiful as yours. Good morning.”


74.05. “Good morning my love. Here is my morning tip: you need no makeup. You will be messing with perfection. Love you!”


75.06. “Colourful just like the flowers of the garden so is my wish for your day this morning. Cheerful like the giggle of a baby, so will today go. I love you in the night and in the morning. To you my heartbeat, I say good morning.”


76.07. “Life is never perfect. It is full of twists and turns which throw up challenges and problems. But it is all worth it because the first thing I see when I wake up is the romantic look in your beautiful eyes. Good morning.”


77.08. “Even the most romantic sunset can’t match The beauty of the sight of the sun’s first rays Bouncing off the silky skin of my wife’s face.”


78.09. “I love gazing at my wife in the morning. Because I know that her eyes hold the keys to my future. Good morning.”


79.10. “Marrying you was the best decision I have made in my life and your love is the biggest gift of my life. Good morning.”

https://greetingscg.blogspot.com/

80.01. “Every morning I wake up to the thought of having a beautiful wife and a loving family. I feel thankful for getting more Than I could have asked for.”


81.02. “Every morning I am reminded of my life’s best decision – marrying the most beautiful woman in the world. Good morning sweetheart.”


82.03. “I always thought that our wedding would be the most beautiful memory of my life but I was wrong. Each and every day of our marriage is becoming a memory more beautiful than the previous one. Good morning.”


83.04. “Every morning I wake up to realize that my life is not ordinary, because I have a wife who is extraordinary. Good morning.”


84.05. “I love the fact that I get to wake up every morning to the sight of a woman as beautiful as you and the thought of being the husband of a wife as loving as you. Good morning dear.”


85.06. “My love is not blind but it is blinded by the sheer beauty of my wife. Good morning.”


86.07. “Our marriage is the best proof that TRUE LOVE exists. You are the best proof that PERFECT WIFE is not a myth. Good morning.”


87.08. “Good morning to my wife who is the bounce in my step and the twinkle in my eyes.”


88.09. “I don’t care whether it is day or night, as long as I have my beautiful wife in sight. Good morning.”


89.10. “I always wanted you as my wife but my heart always needed you as its life. Good morning.”


90.01. “Every morning I feel thankful for two beautiful things – my life and my wife. Good morning.”


91.02. “Life is a puzzle and marriage is a maze but it is one hell of a fun ride with a partner like you. Good morning.”


92.03. “I took everyone to the store with me so that you can relax. We will be back in an hour or so. Please sleep in and relax. I will bring home brunch!”


93.04. “It’s a beautiful morning! No, I am not talking about the song. I am talking about every morning that I am able to call you mine.”


94.05. “I woke up wanting to kiss you so bad this morning. It’s time to wake up.”


95.06. “It’s a new day to show you just how much I love you. Good morning!”


96.07. “Waking up in the morning knowing I am yours and you are mine is all a guy could ask for.”


97.08. “It is 10:30. I forgot to wake you up for work today. Just kidding, I am downstairs and made you breakfast so that you could sleep in today.”


98.09. “Start listening to your heart, and shut off your mind. I love you, my dear wife.”


99.10. “I am waking you up because I realized that once you wake up, our future together will start. I hope that today is filled with the same love and passion as every other day we’ve spent together.”


100. “Happiness is starting the day with a message of how important and special you are to the one person in the world that matters the most to you. For me, you are most important, so wake up fast and respond!”


101. “Yesterday I made mistakes, and today I will make more, but the one mistake that I will never make is taking you for granted.”


102. “Alert! It’s time for the world’s most beautiful woman to wake up and start her day.”


103. “I am feeling a little sad that I didn’t get to say hello to you this morning before work. I hope you have a great day. Wear something nice – we’ll be going out to dinner later.”


104. “The first thing I think about in the morning is you. The second thing I think about is coffee. The third thing is you, again.”


105. “Love is the language of the heart that no man knows until he finds the one teacher that is kind, patient and understanding. You are my teacher of love. Good morning!”


106. “It’s time to roll out of bed and greet the world. Today is a new day that we get to embrace with the same love and kindness that is the foundation of our relationship.”


107. “You may shine as bright as the stars, but it’s time to get up and get ready to look as hot as the sun.”


108. “Good morning pretty lady. I thought you should know that I love you, and every day with you is just a little better than the last.”


109. “I don’t care if the sun rises or not, as long as I am with my wife who I love a lot. Good morning.”


110. “For all those who say that marriage isn’t worth it, I say that marriage is the best thing to have ever happened in my life. I may not be getting wasted at pubs and bars with my mates but I get to cuddle with someone whose life revolves around mine. I love you sweetheart, good morning.”


111. “A cup of coffee and a cute yawn is how you should start your day. I supplied the coffee, but now it’s time for you to fulfill the rest of the bargain.”


112. “I don’t care about the stars or the moon. All I care about is making you smile every day.”


113. “Hey, are you awake? I was just thinking that when I get up, and you’re still asleep, the world feels a little emptier. Without you, my heart doesn’t beat the same and my smile goes on a long vacation.”


114. “Good morning. I was thinking that you should ditch the makeup this morning. I really think you’re just trying to mess with perfection at this point.”


115. “Your love is like a strong cup of coffee; warm and vibrant with just enough punch to make me happy and giddy all day.”


116. “Some people wake up and want eggs and bacon; some people want cereal, but all I want is my daily dose of you in the morning!”


117. “I almost sent you 100 different good morning texts, but I decided to send just one, so I don’t seem too overly attached.”


118. “The beautiful morning DEW and the lovely morning HUE are symbolic of my love for YOU. Good morning.”


119. “Hey wonderful, you gotta wake up! I know it’s hard as you were probably dreaming about me, but I’m even better in real life”


120. “Can you give me another picture of you? My friends don’t believe that angels exist.”


121. “Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Me, waiting to bring a smile to your face. Here’s to hoping that your morning is as wonderful as you are.”


122. “Were you a coffee bean or cereal in a past life? I think you must be because I cannot start my day without you.”


123. “Night is gone and the stars are too. Clouds are out in the sky so blue. Here’s a wish to my love so true. Good morning! And I love you.”


124. “Today’s weather forecast for you: Rain of smiles, Wind of gladness, Fog of tranquillity, Snow of fun, And blossom of love!”


125. “You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning”


126. “Thank you for always being there, Thank you for being my one and only dear. Thank you for ever being close and near. Ever grateful and ever grateful I am my dear. I wish you Good morning my love.”


127. “The only hashtag trending in my life, right now and forever, is #YOU. Good morning.”


128. “I believe in destiny, I believe in fate and I believe in miracles because without these I just can’t explain how the world’s most beautiful woman became mine. I love you, good morning.”


129. “Sometimes people want to have full conversation really early in the morning and its okay to kill those people. Good morning my dear! :)”


130. “Good morning, did you know that the brain is a wonderful organ? It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.


131. "I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I text my girl who I love a lot. Good morning."


132. "All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great with you. And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Good morning!"


133. "Every morning has a new beginning… Always make your day a great one because it is God’s gift for a new beginning, blessing and hope. Good Morning!"


134. "May every path be smooth for you, May every corner bring you happy surprises, May every day put a smile on your face, May every friend bring you price and joy, May you get whatever you always wished for, And may you never forget Me! Warm wishes and Good Morning! "


135. "I wish I could be besides you as you open those cute eyes.
Would brush my fingers by your hair and lay your hands aside.
Then I would say a prayer for today to protect you from falling.
Lastly I would take your hand in mine and wish u good morning."


136. "Sharing a smile is the easiest way to get your day started off right. Here is a smile for you so that you can have a day as wonderful as you are."


Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device which wakes me up when I am dreaming about you. Those all greetingscg: Morning Monday. Here a good day to wish for your friends, your girl friend and your Family*** with best 2020/2021

Post a Comment for "*GOOD MORNING GREETINGS 2020"