>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES & WISHES

GREETINGSCG: Birthday Greetings are the best collection of prayers for friends, brothers, sisters and boyfriends. Give your heartfelt messages and wishes for "Happy Birthday" with beautiful and meaningful words for your special one from greetingscg.blogspot.com.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORT MESSAGES

  • Life is sort, so be Happy. be Awesome. You deserve only the best and nothing less. Happy Birthday!
  • I’m blessed for having someone special like you in my life. Have a happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday! Have a wonderful and unforgettable day!
  • A very special gift for a very special person like you love. I hope you like it.
  • Sending you a massage, Have a very special birthday! May all your dreams come true.
  • Have a wonderful birthday. Many, many happy returns of the day!
  • Happy Bday to U! Wishing U another year full of blessings.
  • Have a very amazing birthday! Enjoy all the cakes, hugs, love, happiness and blessings today. You deserve it, my friend. All the best for you!
  • The best gift I can give to my elder sister on her birthday is my best wishes for your good health, fortune, and happiness. Happy Birthday, my dearest sister!
  • The world was a darker, colorless place until the day you were born. You color the life of people around you. On your birthday, I want you to know how special you truly are. Happy Birthday, My dear!
  • No matter how old you are, you will always be a part og my life with beautiful, meaningful and always special. The world is a better place with you in it. Happy Birthday!




CARD OF HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORT GREETING


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES & WISHES






HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES

  • Happy birthday! Wishing you have a long and healthy life full of joy and happiness.
  • Have a wonderful birthday. Many, many happy returns of the day!
  • Thank you for being a part of my life every day. Hope you have the greatest birthday ever!
  • Have a very amazing birthday! Enjoy all the cakes, hugs, love and happiness today. You deserve it, my friend. All the best for you!
  • All laughs and tears we share make me feel awesome. I am so thankful for our true love with every best moment. Hope your day is always amazing as you are. Happy birthday dear my angle!
  • Happy Birthday! You are a bright and little fairy. You are so sweet, kind, and thoughtful. Thank you for being such a wonderful younger sister. Wish all your dreams come true.
  • Happy Birthday, Younger Brother! May today be filled with fun and laughter.
  • You’re so loving, caring, protective, and supportive. You’re such a great model and the best girl in the universe. Have a very happy birthday!
  • Girl like you are like beautiful diamonds. Only the fortunate have them. And I am so lucky to have you. Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday.





MESSAGES, WISHES & GREETINGS OF HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SPECIAL ONE (FRIENDS & GIRL/BOY FRIEND)

  • Today is special day! Wishing you lots of beautiful and amazing moments in your life.
  • Be Happy. Be Awesome. You deserve only the best and nothing less. Happy Birthday!
  • U know, I am the luckiest person in the world because of having a great friend like U. May all of your dreams come true. I wish U all the love and happiness in the world. All the best on your birthday!
  • Well, I tried to find the right words to show you how I feel about our friendship. I only thought one word: AWESOME. To me, you’re very awesome, more special than anyone else in my life. Happy birthday to you! May every moment of your life be as wonderful as our friendship.
  • Happy birthday, my dear best dan special friend! May your day be as beautiful as you. Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy.
  • I am so grateful to have you as my girlfriend. You’re such a great love. Hope your birthday is as special as you are. Happy birthday, my dearest love!
  • I am thinking of you with great love on your special day. I wish you all the best that life can bring. I love you, baby. Best wishes on your birthday.


Please share your ideas happy birthday caption, messages, status, with best collection of prayers for friends, brothers, sisters and girlfriends with greetingscg.blogspot.com and hope you celebrate this special day with those you love!!

Post a Comment for ">HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES & WISHES"