>HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GREETINGS, WISHES, & QUOTES "LOVE" 2021

Greetingscg: Valentine's day" is named after Saint Valentine. Valentine’s Day 2021 is about to come and will be celebrated on 14 February 2021.


To me, Valentine's Day is the day for letting my family and friends know how much I appreciate them. Hope you pass these feelings along to those who mean something to you, also. Wishing you lots of Valentines!!


Pick one from greetingscg.blogspot.com, collection of valentines messages, valentine day message, valentines message, romantic valentines Wishes, Greeting Card and Quotes. Best message a variety of Valentine's Day messages to help you express your love to your loves. Valentines Day wishes to you all

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GREETINGS, WISHES, & QUOTES "LOVE" 2021

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WISHES, QUOTES, MESSAGES, TWEET & GREETINGS

Friends at greetingscg Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Valentine's Day...
Let's Share The LOVE To Other People - Your Family, Friends & Loved Ones...


I wanted you to know that you filled my heart with love, joy and pride.


Happy Valentine's day to my one true love!
May love blossom all around you today and always.
Lots of hugs and kisses to precious little you.
I will always be here for you, come rain or shine.


Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life!
Because you are so special, you are wished a Valentines day filled with love.


Making you happy is my hobby,
Caring for you is my job,
Protecting you is my duty,
Loving you is my life.
Best wishes on this wonderful day!


I won’t say wish you were here, i will say i so wish i was there.
Celebrate love every day
Happy Valentine Day


As we enjoy
  • this beautiful day,
  • this Sunday,
  • this Valentines Day
don't forget to express gratitude to those because of whom we're enjoying this freedom.


I Love Him and where he goes I'll follow
Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true.


Happy Valentine sDay to those who are celebrating at greetingscg.blogspot.com


Valentine's Day Messages 2021-Quotes of Valentine's Day-Saint Valentine’s Day Special SMS Messages

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4 Ever
If Your asking if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never
If Your asking what I value the Answer is U
if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do.


No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day .


When i look at you, i cannot deny there is God, cause only God could have created some one as wonderful n beautiful as you.


Valentine's Day Quotes: Best, Most Inspirational Sayings For Spreading The Love On Valentine's Day 2021

Valentine's Day quotes can serve as inspiration as you pen messages for loved ones this Valentine's Day 2021.


Valentine's day" is named after Saint Valentine. Valentine’s Day 2021 is about to come and will be celebrated on 14 February 2021.


Whether you prefer to share these Best quote a variety of Valentine's Day quotes in their current form, or make them a bit more personal, they're sure to be useful.


Pick one from greetingscg.blogspot.com, collection of the best 25 Valentine's Day sayings we could find. Feel free to share them or use them in any way to spread the love.
https://greetingscg.blogspot.com/


1. "Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life." -Aphra Behn


2. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss


3. "Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert Heinlein


4. "The art of love... is largely the art of persistence." -Albert Ellis


5. "For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." -Rosemonde Gerard


6. "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland


7. "If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips." -Author greetingscg.blogspot.com


8. "Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence." -Vincent van Gogh


9. "A life without love is like a year without summer." -Swedish Proverb


10. "Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." -John Lennon


11. "A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves." -Ralph W. Sockman


12. "Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end." -Author Unknown


13. "Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever." -Author Unknown


14. "Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart." -Author Unknown


15. "Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs." -William Shakespeare


16. "Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning." -Author Unknown


17. "The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." -Jalal ad-Din Rumi


18. "Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved." -Victor Hugo


19. "Love is the only gold." -Lord Alfred Tennyson


20. "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." -Karen Sunde
https://greetingscg.blogspot.com/

More Valentine's greetingscg:


21. "Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!" -Thomas Hood


22. "When love is not madness, it is not love." -Pedro Calderon de la Barca


23. "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." -Albert Einstein


24. "Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee." -English saying used on poesy rings


25. "Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Post a Comment for ">HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GREETINGS, WISHES, & QUOTES "LOVE" 2021"